As demand for travel peaks during the busy holiday travel period, Qatar Airways plans to expand its growing network with added frequencies to a number of popular destinations across the world. This provides customers with more options and seamless connectivity for their travel arrangements during winter. This allows passengers to easily connect to over 150 destinations via the World’s Best Airport, Hamad International Airport.
Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, His Excellency Mr. Akbar Al Baker, said: “Qatar Airways continues to enhance its schedule and network by increasing frequencies to many key destinations across the world. This increase will provide even greater choice to our business and leisure passengers, who can connect seamlessly via the World’s Best Airport, Hamad International Airport, to more than 150 global destinations. With Qatar Airways developing its network with greater frequencies while also recently adopting Avios as its loyalty currency, passengers are positioned to benefit from traveling with the World’s Best Airline to key destinations around the globe.”
Qatar Airways network increases:
- Singapore – from 14 weekly to 21 weekly effective 30 October 2022
- Bali – Increased from seven weekly to 14 weekly effective 6 December 2022
- Abu Dhabi – increased from 21 to 28 weekly flights effective 21 December 2022
- Amsterdam – Increased from seven to 10 weekly flights effective 21 December 2022
- Almaty – increased from four to seven weekly flights effective 1 January 2023
- Dublin – increased from 11 to 12 weekly flights effective 3 January 2023
- Cape Town – Increased from 10 to 14 weekly effective 6 January 2023
- Hong Kong – increased from seven to 11 weekly flights effective 16 January 2023
- Lusaka and Harare – increased from five to seven weekly flights effective 17 January 2023
- Ho Chi Minh – increased from seven to 10 weekly flights effective 20 January 2023
- Hanoi- increased from seven to 10 weekly flights effective 20 January 2023
- Adelaide and Auckland – increased from five to seven weekly flights effective 22 January 2023
Qatar Airways is set to launch daily flights to Dusseldorf
Starting November 15, 2022, Qatar Airways is set to launch daily flights to Dusseldorf. After Berlin, Frankfurt, and Munich, the new route is Qatar Airways’ fourth stop in Germany. Just in time for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, which begins on November 21, 2022, the new route to Düsseldorf opens. German football fans have a convenient choice for traveling to the biggest sporting event in the world.
Recently, the worldwide airline rating agency Skytrax recognized Qatar Airways as the “Airline of the Year” at the 2022 World Airline Awards. In addition to being awarded “World’s Best Business Class,” “World’s Best Business Class Lounge Dining,” and “Best Airline in the Middle East,” Qatar won the title for an unprecedented seventh time.
Qatar is a host of the FIFA 2022 World cup and will be the first Arab nation to host the tournament. View these special airfares to Doha and Witness the extravagant sporting event firsthand.
Talk to one of our certified travel advisors for more details: 1-866-723-9393