After the 20 months of restrictions on travel, the United States reopens its land and air borders for fully vaccinated foreign visitors on Monday, November 08. The Move will help unite families, friends, boost tourism, and improve strained diplomatic ties. Restrictions are lifted for those who are fully vaccinated and undergo testing and contact tracing.
Foreign nationals (not U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents):
- Proof of fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) or U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Produce the Proof of negative COVID-19 test within three days of departure
- Provide basic contact tracing information, allowing public health officials to follow up with travelers who are potentially infected or may have been exposed to someone who is infected
- Unless Subjected to Exception from the vaccinated requirement Foreign nationals who are not fully vaccinated may only be allowed entry into the U.S. In addition,
They will need to test negative for COVID-19 within one day of their departure for the U.S.
Arrange to be tested 3-5 days after arrival.
Self-quarantine or self-isolate, depending on the post-arrival test results.
- Passengers under the age of 18 are exempt from the vaccination requirement and will be allowed to enter the United States with a negative COVID-19 test.
- Foreign nationals intending to remain in the United States for longer than 60 days will need to commit to becoming fully vaccinated.
U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents:
- (If fully vaccinated) Will need to show proof of full vaccination as approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) or U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and a negative COVID-19 test taken within three days of departure
- (If not fully vaccinated) Will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than one day before departure
- All customers, regardless of vaccination status, will need to provide basic contact tracing information and confirm the information is true.
You can find more information on these updated entry requirements here.
Call us for more details: 1-866-723-9393