Effective, Tuesday, May 4 at 12:01 a.m ET, passengers who have transited or have been in India in the past 14 days are not allowed to enter or transit the US. However, there are some exemptions from entry restrictions as follow:
· Nationals of the USA
· Permanent residents of the USA
· Spouse of a national of the USA. They must have a marriage certificate.
· Parent/legal guardian of an unmarried and younger than 21 years national or permanent resident of the USA
· Unmarried and younger than 21 years old brother or sister of a national or permanent resident of the USA, who is unmarried and younger than 21 years
· Child/foster child/ward of a national or permanent resident of the USA
· Passengers with evidence of traveling at the invitation of the USA government for a purpose related to the containment/mitigation of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
· Passengers with documents issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, or U.S. Department of State indicating that the passenger is exempt from the restriction.
Note: These customers must still comply with U.S. COVID-19 testing requirements.
As of now, no flights have been canceled.
Call us for more details: 1-866-723-9393