Royal Caribbean’s Navigator of the Seas will be sailing from Los Angeles, California this winter and therefore have cancelled short Caribbean cruises.
Royal Caribbean has announced that it will start its West Coast Cruises earlier than expected beginning November 2021. The Navigator of the Seas will now be sailing from Los Angeles, California this winter. Initially, the cruise was planned to start in June 2022.
Ship: Navigator of the seas
Homeport: Los Angeles, California
Season: Year-round beginning November 2021
Booking Eligibility: Open to all Market – No Limitations
Open of Sale: Week of April 12, 2021 (Subject to Change)
Navigator of Seas cancels short Caribbean sailing
Royal Caribbean has made the decision to cancel short Caribbean sailings.
Compensation for impacted guests:
- Oct 15, 2021 – Nov 1, 2021 – Cancelled and 125% FCC or request for refund
- Nov 5, 2021 – April 29, 2022 – FIT business will be automatically transferred directly to Freedom of the Seas on or before April 23, 2021
- Groups will likely take longer to transfer most likely by early May
- Sail date remains unchanged – embark port changes from FLL to MIA
- Itinerary ports of call remain unchanged
- Price protection or repriced to prevailing if rate is lower
- Dec 6, 2021, and Dec 10, 2021 – Cancelled and 125% FCC or request for a refund (Alternate sailing on Freedom does not exist)
- NOTE: The deadline to request a refund is April 20, 2021
- April 20, 2021: Deadline to request a refund
- April 23, 2021: Date FIT business will be automatically transferred directly to Freedom of the Seas
- April 30, 2022: Deadline to redeem FCC
- September 30, 2022: Deadline to sail using FCC
Call Us for More Details : 1-866-723-9393