The Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Turkey have published travel guidelines. Certain flight restrictions apply for arrivals to Turkey.
- The Passengers visiting Turkey should produce a negative PCR test. The Test must be conducted 72 hours prior to the passenger’s scheduled departure from the country of Origin. Excluding sailors and transit passengers, this rule applies to passengers aged 6 years and above. The PCR Test rule will be applicable until April 14, 2021.
- It is mandatory to fill the Entrance form for International arrivals to Turkey as of 15th of March 2021 GMT +3 (Excluding Transit passengers and passengers under the age of 6). The Screenshot of the filled form has to be submitted to the airline crew before boarding.
- Mask is mandatory at airports and on flights.
- The Passengers information form must be completed when arriving in Turkey.
- All the Passengers and airline crew will be examined and those showing symptoms will have to undergo a test.
For Passengers who visited Brazil, United Kingdom, Denmark and South Africa within the last 10 days and arriving in Turkey:
- The arrivals to Turkey are suspended from Brazil, United Kingdom, Denmark and South Africa.
- The Passengers who are arriving in Turkey from other countries and have visited Brazil, Denmark, the United Kingdom and South Africa within the last 10 days will be quarantined for 14 days. Official Turkish authorities will select the places for quarantine following arrivals of passengers.
- The Quarantines passengers will undergo a second PCR test on the 10th day of the quarantine period. The isolation period will end if tested negative.
- Passengers of 6 years and older who visited the aforementioned countries and arriving Turkey are required, before boarding, to submit a negative PCR test result with a sample collected within the last 72-hours prior to departure.
Click here for more details.